Families can cause a lot of stress and may not be the right place to find someone to talk to about your problem. Even if they are understanding, you may still not want to talk to them about what is troubling you. You can always talk to a teacher, mental health professional or a friend.
- Find a healthy way to deal with feelings
- Your family care about you
- Have family meetings
- Who should I talk to about an issue?
- Why should I talk to someone about my feelings?
- Talking to someone can help
- Family members look out for each other
- Family members can support you
- Talk with your friends
- How to talk with your sibling
- Talk to someone outside the situation
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070