Problems are a normal part of life, and we usually feel better when we do something to resolve them rather than just dwell on them. If you can’t solve the problem, change the way you think about it. You can practice acceptance and move on with life in a positive way.
- Problems can be solved
- Problems are a normal part of life
- Choose suitable coping strategies
- What is causal analysis?
- Journaling can help you process ideas
- Grow your ability to adapt to change
- Practice acceptance
- Split your worries into parts you can solve
- What are some key "critical thinking" skills?
- Make action plans for what you struggle with
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070