Talking and writing isn’t always about performance or the telling of something – it can help with the processing of it. Getting it outside of yourself can give it a new shape for you to think about.
- Find a healthy way to deal with feelings
- Record your good experiences
- Accept what is
- Talking to someone can help
- Reflect on repeat experiences
- Write about your day
- What is "journaling"?
- Identify false beliefs
- Choose how you think about things
- Put it in perspective
- Change the way you think about a problem
- Express your feelings creatively
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070