One way to deal with situations you can’t change is to practice acceptance. This means accepting the way things are without insisting that they should be different, and deciding to get on with life in spite of the situation.
- Practise self-acceptance
- Celebrate changes
- Accept what is beyond your control
- Grow your ability to adapt to change
- Change the way you think about a problem
- What is a "coping strategy"?
- Let go of resistance
- Nothing is perfect
- Only we can choose and change our feelings
- Stop hating
- Accept how things really are
- What does it mean to forgive?
- How can I forgive someone or myself?
- Forgiveness helps you reclaim your right to run your life
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070