Making unfair comparisons between certain individuals and yourself is a common thinking error, and can leave you feeling inadequate. When you do this, you compare yourself with people who you know have a specific advantage over you in some area.
- Define "good enough" on your own terms
- Online posts may not be realistic
- Everyone has pyjamas
- Comparison: One Year On
- Don't accept sibling comparisons
- You don't know what others are thinking
- You don't need to personalise everything
- Consider the whole picture
- What is "black-and-white" thinking?
- What are "thinking errors"?
- Comparison: How to make sure you allow yourself a level playing field
- Be aware of whom you compare yourself to
- Don't compare yourself to others
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070