Don’t take other people’s opinion as your Truth. If it’s not true, don’t live it, take it to heart or take it personally. Shake it off and get on with it.
- Learn to trust yourself
- You are allowed to change your opinions
- How you feel about yourself is important
- Others' opinions are others' opinions
- People rarely do things because of you
- You have control over internalising others' opinions
- What others think of you is their own opinion
- Don't form your opinion of yourself based on what someone else thinks of you
- "This, too, shall pass"
- Don't confuse opinion with fact
- What is an 'opinion'?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070