If you’re feeling pressured, talk to someone outside the situation, like a friend, parent or teacher. They are in a good position to help you identify expectations and help you work out strategies to deal with them.
- Talk to a non-family member
- Why should I talk to someone about my feelings?
- Getting help does not mean you're weak
- Avoid alcohol, drugs and energy drinks to deal with stress
- Sex without consent is not okay
- There are other ways to reach a goal
- Challenge and change your expectations
- How can too much pressure make me feel?
- Others place expectations on you
- What are "expectations"?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070