Many men will repress their emotions if they are not comfortable crying at the risk of being seen as weak or less masculine. Repressed emotions may keep you in a state of sadness for an even further period of time. Take some time alone to release any emotions you may be feeling from the heartbreak.
- Don't be afraid to cry
- Let go of resistance
- Breathe into difficult emotions
- Allow yourself to feel your feelings
- What is emotional repression?
- Heartbreak for men: Learn from the heartbreak
- Heartbreak for men: Take time to enjoy your life
- Heartbreak for men: Find support in your family and friends
- Heartbreak for men: Find a way to express how you feel
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070