Homophobic bullying is when someone is bullied for being gay. 75,000 young people are bullied each year for being lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB).
- If you're bullied for being gay, speak to someone in authority
- Homophobic bullying can be isolating
- Cyberbullying is just as serious as offline bullying
- Bullying and cyberbullying are illegal
- How do I report a hate crime in the UK?
- 800,000 young people are bullied every month
- How do I tell my parents I'm lesbian or gay?
- What is Gay Pride?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070