Cyberbullying is just as serious as offline bullying and it can be incredibly traumatic. If you are feeling low, it is important that you tell an adult that you trust – this could be a parent/guardian, a teacher, the school counsellor or your doctor. Help is available, you just need to ask for it.
- Do you want to be a bully or a hero?
- Head teachers must prevent all forms of bullying
- What is homophobic bullying?
- What happens when I block someone online?
- Don't feel ashamed if you're being bullied - get help
- Tell someone if you are being cyberbullied
- Document evidence of cyberbullying
- Bullying and cyberbullying are illegal
- Where can I get support for bullying?
- What do I do if I've received abusive text messages?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070