To change a habit, identify the trigger/routine/reward and what isn’t working for you, then choose and practise new, better ones until the repetition forms the new habit.
- Choose better mental habits
- A year from now you may wish you had started today
- Cultivating better habits is a learnable skill
- The secret to healthy eating
- Make new habits part of your better life
- How do I start a lasting habit?
- When changing a habit, start small
- What is the pattern of good and bad habits?
- Make studying a part of your habits
- Get into good study habits
- Bring everything you need to study, and nothing you don't
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070