Every habit you have – good and bad – has the same pattern: Trigger (that initiates the behaviour), Routine (the behaviour itself; the action you take), Reward (the benefit you gain from doing the behaviour).
- Choose better mental habits
- Cultivating better habits is a learnable skill
- The secret to a good habit of healthy exercise
- The secret to healthy eating
- Make new habits part of your better life
- How do I start a lasting habit?
- When changing a habit, start small
- How do I change bad habits?
- Make studying a part of your habits
- Get into good study habits
- Put things back where you got them from
- Make a study schedule you can stick to
- Bring everything you need to study, and nothing you don't
- Know your distractions when studying
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070