If you know that an indecent image of you or a friend has been posted online, you or your friend can contact the website, such as Facebook or YouTube, to have it removed. You can do this by visiting the help and safety areas of their websites and following their reporting links.
- What to do if a picture of you is going around school
- How will I feel if my naked photo is shared?
- Don't share another's sexting photos with your friends
- Sexting is a criminal offence if under 18
- 1 person in 4 will share your naked photo
- Don't feel ashamed if you're being bullied - get help
- Don't post what you wouldn't want others to see
- Your online images could be available forever
- How do I report if someone acts inappropriately online towards me?
- What happens when I report someone on facebook?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070