You are currently viewing Indecent images online can be removed
Help key on computer keyboard image by geralt

If you know that an indecent image of you or a friend has been posted online, you or your friend can contact the website, such as Facebook or YouTube, to have it removed. You can do this by visiting the help and safety areas of their websites and following their reporting links.

Source: Sexting | Online and Mobile Safety @ ChildLine

image by geralt under CC0 license