Relationships with others are good; constant streams of distraction are not. Learn when to power off your distractions. Focus on the important, not the urgent.
- Work towards a goal
- Each action you do should create value
- Turn off your electronics to help you sleep
- Work in focused periods of time
- Finish incomplete tasks
- Feeling important and accomplishing importance are different things
- How can I minimise distractions when working?
- Minimise distractions when driving
- Turn off your 'phone in a job interview
- Bring everything you need to study, and nothing you don't
- Know your distractions when studying
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070