Henry David Thoreau said, “To make a deep mental path we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.” Make a specific plan to change your mind for the better.
- See bad thoughts as mental events
- Are you getting closer to tomorrow?
- Challenge your thoughts
- How you live each day, is how you live your life
- Rise above your fears
- Give up bad thoughts
- Release negative thinking patterns
- You can change your inner dialogue
- Override your negative thinking patterns
- Consciously decide to change hurtful thinking patterns
- Become aware of the thought patterns that distress you
- Choose better mental habits
- Rule your mind, or it will rule you
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070