You can tell what is important to a person by the way they spend their time. If relationships are important, you will make time for them.
- There will always be challenges
- Schedule regular break times on Christmas Day
- Schedule play into each day
- Some days you give more in a relationship
- Stay in touch and see friends
- It is important to have real friends
- What are people valued for?
- True friends help you face your problems
- What should a healthy relationship provide for the people in it?
- Have you put the right people closest to you?
- Your support network is your friends and family
- Always find time for your friends
- Seeing old friends helps you to cope with loneliness
- How to have a true friend
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070