Unrelenting self-criticism often goes hand in hand with unhappiness and anxiety, and is completely unjustified. There is no reason to be your own biggest critic.
- Quieten your inner critic
- Look at yourself objectively
- Don't look for faults
- Understand and Start to Manage Your Anxiety Today!
- You don't need negative thoughts
- How well do you really understand anxiety?
- Discard Self Talk that is self-defeating
- Catch your negative Self Talk
- Decide what type of Self Talk you want to hear
- Listen to the tone of your inner dialogue
- Criticism, nagging and complaining weakens a relationship
- Take control of your self-talk
- How do people psychologically abuse themselves?
- Important tools in your 'life' toolkit
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070