Some people love to stir up controversy and drama for no apparent reason. Don’t buy in to their propaganda; you can stay out of other people’s drama and needn’t create your own.
- Recognise drama triggers
- Not everything needs a reaction
- Don't let others get to you
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it
- Ask yourself "Does this really matter in the long run?"
- Find alternative solutions to creating drama
- What's the payoff for your drama?
- Acting without drama attracts the same
- Don't take part in others' drama
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070