Thinking errors are irrational patterns of thinking that can cause you to feel bad and sometimes act in self-defeating ways. If you feel more upset the more you think about a situation, you can learn to think in a different way.
- Identify false beliefs
- Work on your thoughts
- Challenge thinking errors
- Stick to the facts about feelings
- You don't know what others are thinking
- You don't need to personalise everything
- Consider the whole picture
- Stop making unfair comparisons
- Stop thinking in extremes
- What is "black-and-white" thinking?
- Change your Self Talk over time
- You can change your inner dialogue
- Take control of your self-talk
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070