Stress is a natural part of a hard work, but it doesn’t have to cripple you. Take a break, breathe, and slowly work through it.
- Give yourself permission to take time out
- Be attentive to your stress level
- Decide which situations matter
- Patience can help with perspective
- Your situation is not impossible to solve
- Clean little and often
- How well do you really understand anxiety?
- Sit quietly and focus your thoughts before an exam
- Short-term stressors resolve themselves
- Ask for help when preparing for Christmas
- Revise gradually throughout the term
- Suicidal urges can pass with time
- Take time out when overwhelmed
- More ideas for your emergency care list
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070