It is important for you to find a healthy way to deal with your feelings before they become overwhelming. Some options include: express yourself creatively, keep a diary or journal, talk to someone, or seek professional help.
- Choose your coping mechanisms wisely!
- Get through your feelings
- What if I have flashbacks?
- Life events can be stressful
- Don't be afraid to cry
- Experience relief by expressing emotions
- Everyone gets overwhelmed
- Talk to a non-family member
- Journaling can help you process ideas
- Express your feelings safely
- Express your feelings creatively
- Locking away grief doesn't make it go away
- Express negative feelings in a healthy way
- Heartbreak for men: Find a way to express how you feel
- Try communicating painful emotions
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070