Too much pressure from others’ expectations can affect you psychologically (feeling helpless, depressed or low), socially (relationship problems like fighting or poor communication, or difficulty concentrating at school or work) and physically (feeling tired or ill).
- Learn to be flexible
- Avoid alcohol, drugs and energy drinks to deal with stress
- Challenge and change your expectations
- Talk to the person setting the expectations
- Talk to someone outside the situation
- Others place expectations on you
- Where do "expectations" come from?
- What are "expectations"?
- Talk about expectations of Christmas
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070