“Expectations” are when you feel pressure to achieve certain goals, behave in a particular manner or even look a certain way. They can challenge or motivate you to do your best; however, unrealistic expectations could have a negative impact on your thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
- Be mindful of what you want
- Learn to be flexible
- What is important in a stable adult relationship?
- Avoid alcohol, drugs and energy drinks to deal with stress
- Talk to someone outside the situation
- How can too much pressure make me feel?
- Others place expectations on you
- Everyone has expectations for themselves
- Where do "expectations" come from?
- Work with what you have
- Talk about expectations of Christmas
- What can I do if things don't go to plan?
- Living in the shadow of an expert
- It is okay to ask for help for your personal issues
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070