When you’re faced with a difficult situation, ask “What’s the best thing I can do to resolve this problem?” Work through the options one step at a time. Sometimes you may find yourself in a situation that you can’t change, no matter how much you would like things to be different.
- Choose your coping mechanisms wisely!
- Focus on solutions
- Problems can be solved
- Choose suitable coping strategies
- What is causal analysis?
- Grow your ability to adapt to change
- You can change how you deal with situations
- Problem-solving skills help with resilience
- Create high-quality solutions
- Define the problem clearly
- Understand the problem
- What is "critical thinking"?
- Get to the root of the problem
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070