Life happens, and it may or may not turn out as you hope it will. Learn to work with what you have. You may find that you end up liking what you get if you let go of expectations that events need to happen in a certain way.
- Learn to be flexible
- Where do "expectations" come from?
- What are "expectations"?
- Be happy with what you have
- Value things which are less than perfect
- Set your own values
- We have magic within us
- It's up to you to give yourself value
- Happiness comes from what we think and do
- Your real value lies in who you are
- Talk about expectations of Christmas
- Reflect on the current direction of your life
- Allow your values to guide your life
- What do you most want to accomplish in life?
- You don't have to do what everyone else is doing
- What if I don't get the exam results I want?
- Make small steps towards a better future
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070