Your life is valuable. It is the greatest asset you own. It holds potential for great things. Don’t let it slip into mediocrity by choosing to live it just like everyone else.
- You have made the world a better place
- Your life is your own
- What do you most want to accomplish in life?
- You don't have to do what everyone else is doing
- Choose how to make yourself
- Spend your energy on the most important things
- Your future can be shaped by today's actions
- What would you like to add to your life?
- Brainstorm how to remove irritants from your life
- List what you want to remove from your life
- Remove things that drain your energy
- Always choose to be true to yourself
- Plan to do things that will make you feel good about yourself
- Make a concious choice to be happy
- Make small steps towards a better future
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070