Before you react to something your sibling has said or done, take a deep breath and think about the situation. Maybe you’re angry at your sibling or frustrated by a bigger underlying issue.
- Talk sibling arguments out
- Support your siblings
- How to talk with your sibling
- Talk with your sibling
- Replace resentment with compassion
- Not everything needs a reaction
- Treat everyone with respect and patience
- Patience can help with perspective
- You have a choice each day about your attitudes
- Ask yourself "Does this really matter in the long run?"
- Notice your reactions to other people's behaviour
- Reach out after an argument
- You are in control of your reactions
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070