Cultivating patience can help you gain perspective on your problems; by giving it time and making it less immediate, you can make it less about you and more about the problem that needs solving.
- Be patient, not passive, with change
- Be patient with your sibling
- Decide which situations matter
- Recognise that some of your situations are small
- Growing is a slow process
- Benefit from other points of view
- What does it mean to "gain perspective"?
- Locking away grief doesn't make it go away
- Stress doesn't have to cripple you
- Changing your Self Talk takes time
- Be patient for a response
- "This, too, shall pass"
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070