If you are being cyberbullied by someone you know from school or college, take the documented evidence to a trusted teacher and tell them about what is happening.
- Head teachers must prevent all forms of bullying
- If you're bullied for being gay, speak to someone in authority
- Don't feel ashamed if you're being bullied - get help
- Cyberbullying is just as serious as offline bullying
- Document evidence of cyberbullying
- Bullying and cyberbullying are illegal
- Staying safe online - social networking
- What do I do if I've received abusive text messages?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070