Your ability to divert your attention from activities of lower value to activities of higher value is central to everything you accomplish in life.
- Have a sense of purpose
- Where would you expect to be in five years?
- Channel your energies into what's important to you
- You're more than any one thing you've experienced
- Allow your values to guide your life
- Avoid tempting situations
- Protect your dreams
- Don't let others kill your dreams
- Set your own standards for yourself
- The Pomodoro Technique: time management
- What you do is important
- Create a better solution instead of blaming
- Aim to be the best for the world
- Ask yourself what matters to you
- Be able to say 'I am glad I did that'
- Battle the urge to procrastinate
- Know your distractions when studying
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070