There are three aspects of forgiveness: forgiving ourselves, being forgiven and forgiving others. Forgiveness resolves the past so you can live happily in the present.
- Learn to forgive
- Not forgiving makes you the prisoner
- Holding on to grudges only hurts you
- Forgiveness helps you let go
- Make amends and forgive yourself
- Forgiveness is a gift to yourself
- What happened is done
- Time spent plotting is time wasted
- Accept an apology
- What does it mean to forgive?
- Forgive yourself
- Why not to bring up the past in an argument
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070