To improve undesirable situations, communication is the key. If you don’t tell other people about what makes you feel happy, angry, or sad, other people cannot understand you or help you improve the situation.
- Your choices can change your situation
- Different life stages bring different challenges
- Express negative feelings in a healthy way
- There is a limit to the skills we have in each new situation
- All situations will change
- How do I communicate more effectively?
- What do I do if I feel like I'm not being heard?
- Don't label people as 'bad'
- Try communicating painful emotions
- Talk about your concerns
- Improve your communication
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070