It is tough to be the only one who says “no” to peer pressure, but you can do it. Paying attention to your own feelings and beliefs about what is right and wrong can help you know the right thing to do. Inner strength and self-confidence can help you stand firm, walk away, and resist doing something when you know better.
- You have the right to say no
- Choose who you walk with
- Having sex is a very personal decision
- Taking drugs will destroy part of you
- Trouble is an inevitable part of life
- Others are NOT the authority on you
- What can I do about peer pressure?
- What is peer pressure?
- Bullying in groups is never to be tolerated
- Name-calling hurts
- Facebook can take legal action against you for bullying
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070