An important step forward is making the decision to learn to live without self-harm, and being prepared to face underlying issues that may have caused the behaviour in the first place.
- Express your feelings safely
- You can pick yourself up and move forward
- Negative self-talk
- How do I address 'bad' behaviour effectively?
- What emotions are associated with self-harm?
- Solve the problem instead of drinking
- Having a difficult conversation
- How do I deal with solvable worries?
- 7 alternative ways of dealing with anger
- Dealing with jealousy
- Coping with Bereavement
- Beating eating disorders
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070