Some may benefit from professional help for self-harm: this can be accessed through your GP, and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service provision can be accessed through a referral by your GP, school nurse, or teacher.
- Express your feelings safely
- Step by step we're breaking the bonds of mental health stigma
- You can get professional help for overwhelming feelings
- Don't be afraid to refer someone on
- Quieten your negative thoughts
- Where can I get more information and support about self-harm?
- Can I recover from self-harm on my own?
- Can I recover from self-harm?
- What is self-harm an expression of?
- What emotions are associated with self-harm?
- Is self-harm a form of punishment?
- What is a definition of self-harm?
- Treatment for self harm
- How can I help someone who self-harms?
- What are the warning signs of self-harm?
- What is Self Harm?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070