Can I get professional help with recovery from self-harm?

Some may benefit from professional help for self-harm: this can be accessed through your GP, and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service provision can be accessed through a referral by your GP, school nurse, or teacher.

Source: Recovering from self-harm @

Further help

Photo: Monroe County Nurse Practitioner by WFIU Public Radio under Creative Commons license