Instead of spending time criticising yourself, try to take an objective approach to understanding your personal journey. Performing a SWOT Analysis (Strengths / Weaknesses / Opportunities / Threats) is a great way to retrain the way you think about yourself.
- What stops you becoming your best?
- What are your opportunies?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
- What is the '80/20' rule?
- What is the '5 Whys Analysis' method?
- What is causal analysis?
- Challenge thinking errors
- Challenge your thoughts
- Comparison: How to make sure you allow yourself a level playing field
- Self-criticism leads to unhappiness and anxiety
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070