You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
- Every moment gives you a new beginning
- Make room for more positivity
- Mindfulness helps you to appreciate your life
- What does it mean to forgive?
- How do I let go of past mistakes?
- What shouldn't I spend time thinking about?
- The brain holds on to emotionally-charged events
- Why not to bring up the past in an argument
- You are the sum total of your life experiences
- Learn the lessons from the past to prevent them occurring again in the future
- Forgiveness helps you reclaim your right to run your life
- Separating yourself from your past
- Your past need not define your present
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070