It’s not always easy to understand a feeling when it happens, especially if you think you shouldn’t feel it – but forget about ‘should’. Instead, try to pinpoint exactly what you feel – scared, frustrated, ashamed, angry – and then pinpoint what might be the cause.
- Feeling your feelings
- Sometimes our feelings are appropriate
- Only we can choose and change our feelings
- Notice the effect of your feelings
- What does emotional intelligence look like?
- How do I start dealing with emotional pain?
- Learn to deal with your feelings sooner
- Become aware of the thought patterns that distress you
- How can I deal with overwhelming feelings?
- Valuing your own feelings is important
- Notice your reactions to other people's behaviour
- What does "self-management" mean?
- Recognise how you feel when you are tired or unwell
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070