“Time-blocking” is a productivity technique where you block time slots out of your day during which you can focus on completing specific tasks without interruption. It can be used effectively for work, study and life.
- A job half done needs doing twice
- Use apps to help organise your studies
- Learn to single-task effectively
- Why is time-blocking useful?
- How to easily move to another task without losing progress
- How can I improve my time-blocking estimates?
- The Pomodoro Technique: time management
- How do I improve my ability to estimate how long a task will take?
- Time Management - understanding what time is available and how you can use it most effectively
- Differentiate between urgent and important tasks
- How to prioritise your time
- Planning your homework teaches you life skills
- Split large projects into smaller sub-tasks
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070