Recognising your wholeness does not mean striving for perfection. Being whole means seeing perfection and imperfection, hurting and healing, fear and courage, the shadows and the light, as parts of yourself. These are all part of your wholeness.
- See yourself from a loving perspective
- You are always whole
- Everything is part of your wholeness
- You have done all these things
- Nothing has to be perfect
- Nothing is perfect
- Value things which are less than perfect
- Where is your best, enough?
- It's okay not to be perfect
- Don't wait for perfect conditions
- Less than perfect is a perfect start
- Know the difference between perfection and 'good enough'
- Practice progress, not perfection
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070