Do you believe that if you don’t get it done exactly right the first time, you will fail and all efforts will be lost? Less than perfect is a perfect start – then build on it.
- Be whole, not perfect
- Focus more on getting better than being perfect
- Practice adapting
- Stop thinking in extremes
- Exam answers don't need to be perfect
- Nothing is perfect
- Value things which are less than perfect
- Take action now
- Speak your truth even if your voice shakes
- It's okay not to be perfect
- Don't wait for perfect conditions
- Give your best to just a few important things
- Take the first step
- Life is too short to wonder what could have been
- Know the difference between perfection and 'good enough'
- Practice progress, not perfection
- What is "procrastination"?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070