Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect. Aspiring to become a better person is more realistic. All you have to do is to accept imperfections.
- Be whole, not perfect
- Focus more on getting better than being perfect
- Change rules to preferences
- Nothing is perfect
- Accept sadness, like we accept happiness
- Value things which are less than perfect
- The beauty of us lies in our authentic imperfections
- To be beautiful means to be yourself
- Don't wait for perfect conditions
- Less than perfect is a perfect start
- Know the difference between perfection and 'good enough'
- Practice progress, not perfection
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070