Discard Self Talk that is self-defeating or projects anger. Negative Self Talk can make a situation seem far worse than it is, causing unnecessary stress and potentially more conflict.
- Change your limiting beliefs
- If your talk is negative, stop
- Comparison: How to make sure you allow yourself a level playing field
- Rise above your fears
- You don't need negative thoughts
- You are meant to be different
- Self-criticism leads to unhappiness and anxiety
- Change your Self Talk over time
- Short-term stressors resolve themselves
- Catch your negative Self Talk
- Decide what type of Self Talk you want to hear
- Listen to the tone of your inner dialogue
- What is Self Talk?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070