For a whole day, make note of the way you Self Talk in any given situation; pay attention to both positive and negative. Stand back and listen to the tone of your Self Talk, without making any adjustments just yet.
- Quieten your inner critic
- What is "black-and-white" thinking?
- Do You Wear Any Labels?
- Comparison: How to make sure you allow yourself a level playing field
- Self-criticism leads to unhappiness and anxiety
- Discard Self Talk that is self-defeating
- What Self Talk encourages you?
- Changing your Self Talk takes time
- Catch your negative Self Talk
- Decide what type of Self Talk you want to hear
- You can change your inner dialogue
- What is Self Talk?
- Become aware of the thought patterns that distress you
- Take control of your self-talk
- How does Cognitive Behavioural Therapy work?
- Negative self-talk
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070