Writing down your feelings in a journal or private online space can be a great way to gain some insight into a situation and reduce the power of unrealistic expectations. Expressing yourself creatively can also help you think about alternative solutions to problems.
- Find a healthy way to deal with feelings
- Experience relief by expressing emotions
- Accept what is
- Write about your day
- Journaling can help you process ideas
- What is "journaling"?
- Express your feelings safely
- Locking away grief doesn't make it go away
- Express negative feelings in a healthy way
- Heartbreak for men: Find a way to express how you feel
- Try communicating painful emotions
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070