Keep a gratitude jar. At the end of the day each person writes one thing they’re grateful for on a slip of paper and places it into the jar. At the end of the month/year you can open and read them together or whenever you need to remember the good things.
- Don't lose sight of what's right
- Practising gratitude gives perspective
- What do you get to do?
- Notice what you have
- Be thankful for what you have
- Make a Happy Jar
- Be grateful for the blessings that you have
- Choose to be optimistic and grateful
- Feel grateful for all that you have
- Make some of your Christmas gifts to others
- Give gratitude
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070