A number of protective factors contribute to your ability to be resilient when faced with adversity. Some are outside of our control and some are within your control, that you can learn and develop.
- Decide to control your emotions
- You can become resilient
- Have a sense of purpose
- Look for good people
- How can I become more resilient?
- Other's reactions are about them, not you
- Coping strategies help build resilience
- Problem-solving skills help with resilience
- What is needed to be resilient?
- What skills are used in resilience?
- What is "resilience"?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070