Treat people kindly, for your own sake as well as theirs. In the end, you will be the one who suffers, as you will have to live with yourself knowing what you’ve done. Respond with compassion and help others to do the same.
- Before you speak...
- Choose kindness
- No act of kindness is wasted
- Resist judging or assuming
- Hurt people, hurt people
- Replace resentment with compassion
- What is the difference: empathy, sympathy, compassion?
- Have compassion for yourself
- Respond with kindness
- Treat children with kindness and love
- Kindness is recognised by everyone
- Kindness creates
- Treat everyone with kindness and politeness
- Respond with compassion
- What is compassion?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070