Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you. The amount of abuse you tolerate in your relationships is often equal to the amount of abuse you heap on yourself.
- The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others
- Don't allow your wounds to turn you into a person you are not
- You shape others' behaviour towards yourself
- Take responsibility for how you allow others to treat you
- Valuing your own feelings is important
- Define yourself
- There are lots of things to like about yourself
- True friends help you face your problems
- The only way to achieve self-love is to love yourself
- How do I start towards self-compassion?
- Care that you are suffering
- Treat others the way they like being treated
- Practice progress, not perfection
- What does it mean to love yourself?
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070