Ecotherapy can improve your mental and physical wellbeing through doing outdoor activities, by working in nature, such as a conservation project, gardening or farming, or by experiencing nature, such as enjoying the views on a walk or cycling through some woodland.
- Try more outdoor activities
- Experience more nature
- How does ecotherapy reduce depression?
- 5 steps to wellbeing
- Slow your thoughts
- Where can I do ecotherapy?
- What can I gain from ecotherapy?
- How can ecotherapy help me?
- Spend time with your partner this summer
- See your friends this summer
- Make the most of what's special about summer
- Use the summer to reconnect
- Things to do this summer
- Summer project: Work towards better mental health
- Summer project: Work towards a healthier you
- Create your own project this summer
Text RYJG10 £5 to 70070